Saturday, September 26, 2015

Famished on Frasers, Ashgrove

Long time no blog, folks. This morning my family and I popped over to Ashgrove, Entertainment Book in hand, to use up the coupon (2 for 1) at Famished on Frasers. I had previously been for lunch and had to pretend I wasn't sad their breakfast menu ended at 11.30! It's a bustling corner cafe housed in a converted house, with seating inside and outside on the verandah. The service was great despite some troubles with communication due to how loud it was in the cafe. 

We had the pork belly eggs benny, mushroom ragout (with fetta instead of brie) and the coconut black rice and oat porridge. I rated all of them - excellent serving sizes with some unique flavours. I thought the mushroom ragout was the standout - the bowl was chock full of various mushrooms including enoki and oyster varieties, with a rich sauce. I think it was their winter menu still, so better hurry in before these options are replaced by less hearty fare!





Famished on Frasers Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I have been visiting your recipe blog from past 3 months. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "Famished on Frasers, Ashgrove" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites Vegetarian restaurant | Sweet Shop

    ReplyDelete